Join us at the annual Philly Tech Week Signature Event, a cocktail reception meets an interactive local technology expo and party. And yes, there will be an open bar (wine & beer). This is a celebration of the broad Philadelphia technology community with all of Philly Tech Week’s attendees, sponsors, partners and event organizers.
To close out our 8th annual year, we're shutting things down! That's right - The Reading Terminal Market is closing it's doors to the public and the Philly tech scene is taking over. Come hungry! There will be ample food selections to choose from - as our favorite vendors are offering tastings all nights.
Check out what's up for grabs:
- Center Salad Bar from Tootsie's Salad Express
- Mini Cheese Steak Halves from Spataro's
- Louisiana Spiced Cajun Fries from Becks
- Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Chips
- Southern Fried Chicken Fingers from Molly Malloy's
- Gourmet Veggie Pizza Strip Bites from By George
- Gourmet Meat Lovers Pizza Strip Bites from By George (served from Hunger Burger)
- Soup Shooters from Hershel's East Side Deli
- Potato Pierogi from Franks A Lot
- With Caramelized Onions & Sour Cream
- Mini Corn Dog Lollipops (GF) from Fox & Son
- Mini Roast Pork Sandwich Halves from DiNic's
- With Broccoli Rabe and Sharp Provolone
- Mini Cheese Steaks from Carmen's
- Mini Falafel Wraps from Kamal's Middle Eastern
- Mini Lamb Gyros from Olympia Gyro
- Small Ice Cream Cones from Bassett's Ice Cream
- Truffles from Flying Monkey Bakery
- Asher's Salted Caramel from Pennsylvania General Store
- Beignets from Beck's Cajun Cafe
- Coffee & Tea Service at Old City Coffee
- Early Bird Tickets are $30 and expire on Friday, March 2.
- General Admission is $40. (New this year we are also offering Bulk Ticket discounts! Buy 5 or more tickets and get 10%+ off the ticket price)
- Tickets will be $50 day-of, so purchase in advance!
The suggested attire is business formal, but feel free come as you are!